The company undertakes to protect your privacy and when requested to, will
provide certain information. This information will only be used in accordance with the
United Kingdom privacy law “Data Protection Act 1998” and subsequent “GDPR 2018”
Guidaitalianalondra Ltd only collects data to pursue the business interests of serving as a tour guiding services in the United Kingdom.
The information we require is:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to market research to provide better services in the future i.e. collected through feedback, surveys and visiting our website.
Why we need the information we collect:
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails to new products,
special offers or other information that we believe are interesting using the e-mail address you provide.
- The collected data can be used to customise the site based on customer interests.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
The Company undertakes to ensure that customer information is secure for this purpose we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic security measures to safeguard and protect the information collected online.
The security of our webpage is controlled by an external company https://www.moltiplika.com which is also our hosting. The security is based on a 24h service by their special technicians operating through a video surveillance and a firewall Layer7. In case of any breach or web attach they are insuring to contact us in real time and take any measure to solve the problem.
- Location of your personal informations
We will only use and retain your personal data with your consent or other lawful basis. We ask for your consent on those occasions and in those places where we specify what we will use your personal data for (e.g. booking a tour or a service)
We may process your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA) with countries following the GPDR 2018.
We shall not transfer any of the Protected Data outside the European Economic Area unless the prior written consent has been obtained. and the following conditions are fulfilled:
- either: the transfer is to a country, territory, international organisation or sector which the European Commission has decided ensures an adequate level of data protection for Data Subjects;
- the Data Subjects affected by such transfer will have enforceable rights and effective legal remedies in respect of their Personal Data in the relevant country, territory, international organisation or sector; and
- the Processor complies with its obligations under Data Protection Laws by providing an adequate level of protection to any Protected Data that is transferred.
- Children’s Privacy
Guidaitalianalondra ltd is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Guidaitalianalondra Ltd accepts Paypal as a payment method. Please follow the link to make sure you are fully informed of your GDPR rights with Paypalhttps://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
We don’t retain any customer financial details on our database.
- Social Media
One of the ways you may find out about our services, is by social media such as Facebook, Instagram or Tripadvisor. Please be aware that they are bound by your agreement with them, and should you have any questions relating to your data and usage with them, please contact them directly.
We may ask to share your photos on social media for marketing purposes and we only will use them after your verbal consent. If in any circumstances you don’t agree please contact us and we will provide to delete the photos. By giving your consent to you accept this policy we invite you also to read the following socials which are the ones most used
Please read Private policy of Instagram
Please read Private policy of Facebook
Please read Private policy of Tripadvisor
We may collect information about your visits to, browsing of, and use of our website, unless your web browser blocks this. The range of data we collect will depend on how you interact with our website.
This information may include:
- your IP address (a unique identifier allocated to your computer for your connection to the internet);
- your computer device details (PC, tablet, smartphone, watch etc.);
- the make and version of web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome) you are using;
- your operating system (e.g. Windows, Windows Phone, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux etc.);
- your time-zone;
- your browser plug-ins;
- any web-page you came from, identified as the referrer web page address by your web browser;
- page response times;
- download error;
- pages and parts of pages you visit;
- usage you make of our website, including enquiries and searches undertaken, and registrations for accounts, forums etc.;
- services and products you viewed;
- length of visit to website and pages;
- page interaction information (such as scrolling, keys pressed, mouse clicks, touches, and mouse-overs).
This information may also include:
- data inputted into forms and fields;
- feedback mechanism,
- social functionality,
- newsletters or other features of our site;
improve our website to adapt it more and more to customer needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and therefore the data is removed from the system regularly
A cookie in no way allows access to the client’s computer or get to any information, except for the data you choose to share. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the browser setting to disable them. This could prevent exploiting the maximum potential of the site.
Session cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. These session cookies expire after a browser session so will not be stored longer term. For this reason session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
Persistant cookies are stored on a visitors computer in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the visitor across a website site to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering visitors preferences and choices when using a website or to target advertising.
First and third party cookies
Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies are cookies set the particular website that the user has chosen to visit. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user.
Cookies we use:
How to control and delete cookies
If you would like to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser will give you instructions on how to do this. Alternatively, visit www.aboutcookies.org which will give you useful information on how to restrict cookies and delete cookies. For information on how to delete or restrict cookies on your mobile phone refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website.
- Links to other websites.
The website may contain links to other sites, however, using these links you can be redirected to other pages of which we have no control. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection of privacy and all information provided during visit to these sites
We invite the kind customer to the caution and read the privacy statement applied to the sites in question.
Checking personal information provided
You can choose to limit the collection or use of personal data in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously allowed us to use personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
The data can be used to send organisational information to third parties always and only after your consent. (e.g.: tour planning or specific services). The majority of the cases we exercise with tour operators and for organisational purposes we share customers details based on their needs and requests usually made by email.
Personal Data is protected by the “Data Protection Act 1998” and subsequent “GDPR 2018”. If you wish to request a copy of personal data held by the company, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company reserves the right to verify the identification of the applicant upon presentation of copies of identity documents legalised in public offices such as Prefectures or municipalities and sent via PEC.
If you believe that all the information we are processing is wrong or incomplete, we kindly ask our customers to write via e-mail as soon as possible, at the address indicated above, and we will promptly correct any information that is incorrect.
- Under the GDPR 2018, you have the right to the following.
Right to be informed
- Transparency and choice are two cornerstones of the GDPR regulation. At the outset of any request for data, businesses must be as clear as possible on how they will process data, who will process it, and where it could end up.
- The information contained in this statement has hopefully informed you of how and why we collect and use your personal data. However, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for further clarification
Right to access
- Individuals looking to scrutinise the use of their data by businesses will have the ability under the regulation to access that data and verify the lawfulness of its use. This means that, at any time, data controllers and teams must be able to confirm to individuals that their data is being processed, provide access to all of that data and also any supplementary information which was provided to them at the outset. Should you wish to understand what data we hold on you, you have the right to request from us, details of any data we hold on you, in an easily readable format within one calendar month from the request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of rectification
- Simply, this article in the data regulation means that any request by an individual to correct inaccurate information held by your business must be done swiftly, clearly and without undue delay. Should you find that any data we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us via email on email@example.com
Right to erasure
- Once their data has been obtained, there are six reasons that an individual may request for their data to be erased – enacting the ‘Right to Be Forgotten’:
- Their data is no longer necessary;
- The individual withdraws consent due to unlawful processing or that their data falls into a special category;
- Where they may object under the ‘Right to Object’
- The data has been unlawfully processed;
- There is another legal obligation due to an EU member state law;
- Or the data relates to consent with regard to a child.
- Guidaitalianalondra Ltd will delete any data after statutory periods have elapsed. For example, we are required to keep certain elements of your details for submissions under HMRC and tax laws within the UK for a period of 6 whole years.
Right to restriction of processing
- This right is similar to the right to erasure, and it’s another crucial element of the data regulation – the right to restriction clause demands that data controllers must halt processing of data and (with the exception of storage) ask for permission of any of subsequent use of that data.
- Should we require to use your information for any other purposes than detailed here, Guidaitalianalondra Ltd must obtain permission before using your data for that purpose.
Right to data portability
- Under the GDPR, individuals have the right to request and reuse data held by a business with other third parties. Essentially, it means that they can take that data and put it to good use elsewhere. This is unlikely for us as an organisation as we provide a selective service at your request, but should you feel the need to exercise this right, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Right to object
- This right bears significant relation to the use of data for direct marketing, and within this clause individuals can object to their data being used for such purposes. Should a data subject object, businesses need to make sure they halt any use of the subject’s data immediately.
- With Guidaitalianalondra Ltd, you have the right to object to marketing from ourselves using the contact/data details you have provided. Should you decide to change your mind and object to this, please inform us immediately and we will cease using any data, other than for lawful purposes with financial reporting to the HMRC (tax office).
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- In some cases, automation can be used within data decision-making, based on variables such as demographics, purchasing habits or location. Here, individuals can object and have the right not be subject to such automation. As automation becomes ever more prevalent, within software, industry and business, this article could unsurprisingly become ever more prevalent.
- We at Guidaitalianalondra Ltd do not use any data for of automated process, but should you wish to discuss this matter, please do not hesitate to contact